Women's Leadership Conference
About the 2018 Women's Leadership Conference
On Sept. 15, 2018, more than 400 professional women gathered for this year’s Women’s Leadership Conference, presented by the Center for the Advancement of Women at Mount Saint Mary’s University.
Emerging and established leaders came to gain actionable insights from pacesetters in their fields and communities — including how to provide unwavering stability amidst ever-changing landscapes, and why self-care is such a vital tool for sustained, influential leadership.
A theme of “Responding to the Call: Leading in Times of Change,” drove workshops, conversations and panels on topics like the ROI of gender-balanced leadership, how to tackle implicit bias in the workforce, and the power of storytelling for social change. Speakers came from industries as varied as media, finance, government, healthcare, nonprofits, education and wellness.
Stay tuned for info on our 2019 Women's Leadership Conference!
Take action post-conference:
- Read our 2018 event recap: “Lead in times of change.”
- View our 2018 Women’s Leadership Conference photo album!
- Check out the personal, professional and community-track leadership sessions that made up the 2018 conference program. And learn more about the CEOs, entrepreneurs, nonprofit gurus, media executives, brand-builders, activists, consultants and community leaders who served as our 2018 conference speakers.
- Visit our Center for the Advancement of Women at Mount Saint Mary’s University and discover how you can support our work to promote gender equity through research, advocacy and leadership development.
- Follow the Center on Facebook and continue the conversation with #MSMUWomen!
To learn more about our Center for the Advancement of Women at Mount Saint Mary's University, and to explore partnership opportunities, contact Emerald Archer, PhD, director of the Center for the Advancement of Women at email@example.com or 213.477.2544.
For more information about our upcoming 2019 event and/or sponsorship and partnership opportunities, contact Heather Schraeder, director of special events and public programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 213.477.2761.
For media inquiries, contact Phillip Jordan, manager of communications and marketing, at email@example.com or 213.477.2506.