Scholarship Opportunities for Military-Connected Students
A college education is a big investment. Scholarships are an excellent way to make your college experience more affordable, and it’s money you don’t have to pay back. The catch, however, is that you must apply to get it.
Even if you are using your VA benefits to pay for your education, we highly encourage you to apply for scholarships.
Mount Saint Mary’s Specific Military-Connected Scholarships
Please contact the Veteran, Military & Family Services coordinator for more information regarding the scholarships below.
The list below includes non-Mount-affiliated and non-endorsed resources that may be useful to veterans pursuing higher education.
- AMVETS National Scholarship for Veterans
- APA Minority Fellowship Program
- Armed Forces Communication & Electronics Association (AFCEA) scholarship
- Army Women’s Foundation Legacy Scholarship
- Air Force Association Scholarships
- American Military Partner Association (AMPA) Military Spouse Scholarship
- Anchor Scholarship Foundation
- Fisher House Foundation
- Folded Flag Foundation Scholarship
- Folds of Honor Scholarships
- Jewish War Veterans of the USA
- Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation
- National Board Certified Counselors Foundation Scholarship
- NAVPA Scholarship Program
- Navy Seal Foundation
- Paralyzed Veterans of America
- Pat Tillman Military Scholarship
- Scholarships for Military Children
- Special Operations Warrior Foundation
- Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) Military Scholarship
- Veterans United Foundation Scholarship