Skip to Main Content

Veteran, Military & Family Services


Current Veteran Students

If you haven’t started using your GI benefits with Mount Saint Mary’s University and you wish to do so, please click on [Prospective Veteran Students] to start your benefits.

For any questions regarding your benefits please call the Veteran Administration at 1-888-442-4551 or email them at

Adding Or Changing Your Major?

Veteran – fill out [form 22-1995] and submit it to the Registrar’s Office

Veteran Dependent– fill out [form 22-5495] and submit it to the Registrar’s Office

Forms are found on this website:

Useful Links: 

  • GI Bill®: - Use this website to learn vital information and keep up to date with any changes to education benefits.
  • To talk to a VA representative, please call (888) 442-4551, press 1 in the first menu and 0 in the second to get directly to the VA phone bank.
  • Department of Veteran Affairs
  • American Legion "VetCam" a free webcam service that enables U.S. Military and Veterans to talk via personal computers with friends and family by registering as a user.