Complete Your Degree in Psychology at the Mount
Mount Saint Mary’s University welcomes transfer students to our Psychology degree program.
In particular, the Mount accepts the Transfer Associate of Arts (AA-T) and Associate of Science (AS-T) degrees from California Community Colleges towards Psychology and Applied Psychology four-year degrees.
Interested in the Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT) program in California?
If you have been awarded or are pursuing an AA-T or AS-T degree from your California Community College and wish to transfer to Mount Saint Mary’s University, you must:
- have earned or are completing an approved Associate Degree for Transfer (AA-T or AS-T) at the time you apply;
- have completed a minimum of 60 semester or 90 quarter CSU- transferable units
- have completed a minimum of 18 semester or 27 quarter units in a major or area of emphasis and an approved set of general-education requirements (CSU GE-Breadth or IGETC);
- have earned a grade of “C” or better in all courses required for the major
- submit your application for admission to Mount Saint Mary’s University by the published deadline
- submit all requested transcripts and documents by published deadlines
- meet MSMU admission eligibility requirements for the programs to which you are applying
- comply with any other prescribed admission requirements
Interested in Transfering to the Mount?
Find out more information using our Request Information Form or Apply now to our psychology program!