- Degree Requirements
- 2018-19 Scholarship Auditions
- Admission Requirements
- Contact Us
- Course Descriptions
- High School Choral Festival
- Mount Orchestra Festival
- Concerto Competition for High School Students
- Music Department Concert Series
- Music Department Ensembles
- Program Goals and Outcomes
- Music Courses Fall 2019
- Four-Year Academic Plan
- Music Opportunities for Non-Majors
- High School Chamber Music Competition
Music Department Concert Series
Fall Carol Concert
December 6, 2019
Mary Chapel, Chalon Campus
April 24, 2020
Doheny Mansion, Doheny Campus
For events at the Chalon campus, attendees may park in the Parking Structure. We recommended parking on levels 5 and 6.
Parking is available on Chester Place and in various parking lots for concerts held at the Doheny Mansion.
Handicap parking spaces are available in the Circle, as well as the parking lot directly behind Mary Chapel.
Unless otherwise noted, all Music Department concerts have the following tickets prices:
FREE for seniors, students, faculty and staff
$10 general admission
Tickets are available at the door 30 minutes before the start of each event.