Film, Media and Communication
Study Film at a Hollywood Studio
Film is the universal means of communication. Today, with the advancement of digital technologies, production capability has dramatically increased, creating tremendous opportunities for engagement in the cinematic language, and the ability to tell the compelling stories of our time through media.
Located on Sunset Gower Studios in the heart of Hollywood, our stages and labs put students right in the center of the entertainment capital of the world. We offer a Bachelor of Arts in Film and Media and a Bachelor of Science in Film, Media & Social Justice. Click on Degrees to see the required courses. An array of focused emphases are available for either major.
We also offer eight different minors including Professional Photography, Documentary, Cinematography, Acting, and Gender in Media.
- Production-related courses taught on a Hollywood Studio lot.
- Small classes provide close interaction and association with faculty
- Students receive hands-on media creation training and practice
- State-of-the-art equipment and software
- Avid and ProTools certification courses
- William H. Hannon Theater for public screening of student work
- Great internship, job, and graduate school placement
For further information about our program, contact: