Inter-Program Change Award
The Inter-Program Change Award has been established to recognize the academic achievement of sophomore students and first year Pre-Health Biology students in the Associate in Arts program who wish to continue at Mount Saint Mary’s University, Chalon Campus in the Baccalaureate program.
- A minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.00 or above in transferable courses at the time of submitting the application.
- Completion of a minimum of 27 transferable units at Mount Saint Mary’s University in the Associate of Arts program as a full-time student. This award is open to Pre-Health Biology students who are transferring to Chalon for Fall 2017.
- Acceptance into a MSMU Baccalaureate program prior to Fall 2017.
- ESSAY – Please answer the following questions in detail. How has your Doheny experience expanded your perspective with regard to community involvement at Mount Saint Mary’s University? How has MSMU academically prepared you to achieve your educational goals? Share a challenge you have overcome during your first year and how it has helped you grow as a person. Finally, discuss how these experiences have prepared you to be successful at the Chalon Campus.
- This award is valued up to $1,000 and may be renewed if the student is enrolled full-time and maintains a minimum 2.75 cumulative grade point average after transitioning. Awards are based on academic achievement. The number of awards is limited.