Health Requirements & Forms
Required upon entrance for ALL Full-Time Undergraduate Students.
Photocopy of the following Immunizations:
- MMR Vaccine #1, #2 (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) or positive blood titers
- Meningococcal Vaccine
- Tdap Vaccine (TD or Dtap not accepted)
- Varicella Vaccine #1, #2 (Chickenpox) or positive blood titers if you had the disease
- International Students Only: QuantiFERON TB-Gold or Chest X-Ray (Lab results or X-Ray results must be NEGATIVE and done within the past two years.)
Download and complete the following Forms:
- Health History
- Tuberculosis Screening This document is a screening tool used to determine potential exposure to active Tuberculosis. You will be contacted by one of the Registered Nurses in MSMU Student Health Services if it is determined that clarification or testing is needed.
Submit a photocopy of immunization records and completed forms to either campus.
- For Fall 2017 admits: If required paperwork is not received by August 1, 2017, a HOLD will be placed on the student's account.
- For Spring 2018 admits: If required paperwork is not received by January 22, 2018, a HOLD will be placed on the student's account.
- Exemptions from vaccine requirements are accepted for verified medical reasons only.
- Students who seek exemptions from vaccine requirements for verified medical reasons are welcomed to MSMU as commuters, but are not eligible for on-campus residency.