Students and Alumnae
Whether you are still enrolled, or you’ve reached the culmination of your educational experience here at Mount Saint Mary’s University, trust the Career and Professional Development team to be there with you, every step of the way. We will work with you as you embark on your professional job search, and as you grow and develop throughout your career.
Mount students and alumnae can search for part-time, full-time and internship positions at any time. It is free, private and easy to use.
The Handshake platform helps you to connect with companies and organizations that are seeking Mount student candidates. With an account, you can:
- Search and apply to internships and jobs located on and off campus
- View upcoming career events, workshops, fairs and on-campus interviews
- Create a professional profile and make it visible to employers
- Upload your résumé and other employment related documents
- Connect with career counselors and mentors to enhance your career development planning
- Sync your calendar to add upcoming career events
- Receive activity notifications and emails
For Students and Alumnae:
- Go to msmu.joinhandshake.com.
- Click "Sign up for an account."
- Click "Student / Alumni."
- Fill in your information. Use your MSMU email in order to be approved automatically.
- Click "Create Account."
- You will receive an email with a link to confirm your registration. Click on the link in the email. If you do not find your confirmation email, please check your spam folder.
- Once you confirm your email address, you are registered as a student and may now log in to complete your Handshake profile.