The Mission of Career and Professional Development is to educate and support students through the career development process by providing guidance, mentoring and resources for career exploration, internship selection, graduate/professional school choices, and career placement.
- Provide professional opportunities to students & alumni by developing employer relations with local businesses.
- Enriching relationships with faculty & staff in order to promote student engagement and professional development.
- Develop strong relationships with alumni in partnership with Alumnae Relations.
- We value professional awareness through career exploration, assessment, & affirmation of skill sets.
- We value the empowerment of women through career readiness, graduate school preparedness, & networking keenness.
- We value the facilitation of professional co-curricular programming to enrich academic & career development.
- Develop professional skills necessary for contemporary work as an engaged global citizen.
- Develop increased knowledge of job-search competencies.
- Develop increased knowledge of career planning components & decision-making process for professional advancement.
Meet the Team
Kimberly Terrill, M.A. M.A., GCDF
Director, Career and Professional Development | email@example.com
Where Are We Located?
Chalon: Humanities 401
Hours: Monday – Friday: 7:30 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.
Doheny: Building 11/Ahmanson Commons, Room 213
Hours: Monday – Friday: 8:00 A.M. – 4:30 P.M.