- About Us
- Students and Alumnae
- For Employers
- Career Readiness and Professionalism
- Student Preparation for Graduate School
- 10 Fun Facts
The Mission of Career and Professional Development is to educate and support students through the career development process by providing guidance, mentoring and resources for career exploration, internship selection, graduate/professional school choices, and career placement.
- Provide professional opportunities to students & alumni by developing employer relations with local businesses.
- Enriching relationships with faculty & staff in order to promote student engagement and professional development.
- Develop strong relationships with alumni in partnership with Alumnae Relations.
- We value professional awareness through career exploration, assessment, & affirmation of skill sets.
- We value the empowerment of women through career readiness, graduate school preparedness, & networking keenness.
- We value the facilitation of professional co-curricular programming to enrich academic & career development.
- Develop professional skills necessary for contemporary work as an engaged global citizen.
- Develop increased knowledge of job-search competencies.
- Develop increased knowledge of career planning components & decision-making process for professional advancement.
Meet the Team
Where Are We Located?
Chalon: Humanities 401
Hours: Monday – Friday: 7:30 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.
Doheny: Building 11/Ahmanson Commons, Room 213
Hours: Monday – Friday: 8:00 A.M. – 4:30 P.M.