Our mission at the Office of Campus Events is to help you find the perfect place for your conference, special event, workshop or meeting, and work with you to ensure the total success of your event.
We are immensely proud of our two campuses, Chalon and Doheny. Each offers a unique location and atmosphere. If you need assistance, please call us at 213.477.2761 and we’ll be happy to help!
We invite you to visit both campuses to see what we have to offer your conference and meeting needs. You will discover that each campus offers a truly unique ambience for any event.
Director, Special Events and Public Programs
The Chalon Campus:
The Chalon Campus features a wide selection of meeting and conference venues, including:
- The 350-seat William Hannon Theatre
- Campus Center (Conference center, 4800 sq.ft.)
- The classic Mary Chapel (seats 300)
- Additional conference rooms (seating 10–30 each)
- During the summer months (May to July) we offer housing for long-term events.
From Chalon there is easy access to Santa Monica, Malibu, Los Angeles International Airport and, of course, the Getty Museum. (For more information, click here for Photos of the Chalon Campus.)
The Doheny Campus:
The visually stunning Doheny Mansion, a registered Historical Monument, is the centerpiece of the Doheny Campus. The elegant grounds, with rare botanical specimens, make a perfect venue for outdoor receptions. There are several distinct lawn areas (the largest accommodating up to 500 guests) that may be reserved for special occasions.
Doheny also offers:
- Donohue Center (for conferences up to 180)
- A small but beautiful chapel, Our Lady of Mercy, which seats 60
- Several smaller conference centers on campus
- As at Chalon, during the summer months of May, June and July we also offer housing for long-term events.
The Doheny Campus is located on 15 acres of the Edward Doheny Estate near Downtown Los Angeles. (For more information, click here for Photos of the Doheny Campus.)
This “oasis” of beautiful grounds and elegant nineteenth-century mansions is centrally located at the intersection of the Santa Monica (10) and Harbor (110) freeways, and has easy access to downtown Los Angeles, the Staples Center, the Convention Center, the Los Angeles Sports Arena, the Natural History Museum, and the L.A. Memorial Coliseum at USC.
On both campuses, when classes are not in session, we offer excellent classroom space of varying capacities for meetings, “overflow venues” and breakout sessions. Our largest classrooms offer a capacity of 80.
We hope you enjoy your “Space Visit” to Mount Saint Mary’s University and that you will find an irresistible venue for your next event. We would love to hear from you and we look forward to showing you why we are so very proud of our two campuses.
Tour of the Facilities
Mount Saint Mary’s University is located on two lovely campuses in Southern California.
- Click here for an indexed map of the Doheny Campus in PDF format.
- Click here for a indexed map of the Chalon Campus in PDF format.