Organize Your Research
Keeping your sources and citations organized with digital tools (other than Google Drive) can make research a breeze!
Explore the tools available to help you keep your sources organized and easily retrievable.
Be on the lookout for Zotero workshops offered throughout the semester to show you how to get started using these tools!
- Free, open-source
- Workshops available through MSMU Libraries
- Download software on your own device and sync with web Zotero
- Chrome and Firefox browser plug-ins (Zotero Connector)
- Other plugins available as well
- Fast and easy to learn
- Organize records and citations for articles and books with folders
- Store PDFs
- Highlight text and take notes
- Tag records
- MS Word plug-in available
Zotero Browser Connectors