MSMU Libraries subscribes to many popular newspapers including the New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Los Angeles Times (and many more!)
Search for Newspapers
To locate a newspaper by title, use either of the following methods:
- eJournals A-Z (search across many titles)
- Databases A-Z (narrow by a particular news database)
Search Instructions for eJournals A-Z
- Search across multiple newspapers using eJournals A-Z - also called Quick Search Publications
- Here you can search for newspapers by title
- You can also start at the main Quick Search search box and narrow your search to "newspapers only"
- Enter any keywords and hit search
- On the results page, under Limit by Source Types select news
Search Instructions for Databases A-Z
- To begin, select one of our newspaper databases in Databases A-Z
- These can be accessed by using the dropdown menu for Database Type and selecting News & Newspapers.
- Example: A popular database from this list is News and Newspapers (ProQuest). Search by keyword or if you know the name of a specific newspaper you want to peruse, (example: Chicago Tribune) search by Publication.