- Completion of a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- A cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale for undergraduate work
- Application Essay
- Two letters of recommendation
- One copy of an official transcript must be mailed directly to the Mount Saint Mary’s University Graduate Admissions Office from ALL Colleges/Universities attended
- Entrance interview with an advisor
For more information about taking an individual class or applying to the MA in Humanities Program, call Graduate Admissions at 213.477.2800 or the Humanities Program Office at 213.477.2927. You can also contact Millie Kidd, the program director, at email@example.com.