General Counseling Psychology
The General Counseling Psychology (GCP) specialization prepares students to work in education and non-profit settings with a focus on social justice.
Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT) or Professional Clinical Counselor (PCC)
The Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT) or Professional Clinical Counselor (PCC) specialization prepares students for MFT or PCC licensure in California.
The ¡Enlaces! certification is embedded in the MFT/PCC specialization, preparing students to work with Spanish-speaking clients by offering bilingual courses.
Where Our Students Have Interned
Have you ever wondered where our Mount Saint Mary’s University Graduate Psychology Students have interned? Meet some of the agencies, community-based organizations, and schools who are empowering our agents of change.
Agencies & Community-Based Organizations
- Aids Project Los Angeles
- Asian Pacific Counseling & Treatment Centers
- Aviva Center
- Clinica Romero
- Didi Hirsch Mental Health Services
- Eisner Health
- Exodus Recovery Inc.
- Hollywood Sunset Free Clinic
- LGBT Center of Long Beach
- Los Angeles LGBT Center
- South Central Training Consortium
- Southern California Counseling Center
- Uplift Family Services at Hollygrove
- Vista Del Mar Child and Family Services
- YWCA of Greater Los Angeles
- And many more
- Camino Nuevo Charter Academy
- East Los Angeles College
- Los Angeles City College
- Los Angeles Harbor College
- Los Angeles Mission College
- Los Angeles Trade Technical College
- Los Angeles Valley College
- West Los Angeles College
- And many more