Integration of the Liberal Arts
A Mount Saint Mary’s University graduate will demonstrate depth of learning through being proficient in the content and methods of her/his discipline or field.
- A graduating student will be a Complex Thinker who applies investigation, critical thinking, and analytic and decision-making skills to identify and solve problems effectively.
- A graduating student will be a Clear Communicator who effectively conveys ideas, opinions, and facts in written and oral form.
- A graduating student will be an Informed and Participatory Citizen with a commitment to service and an appreciation for the environment in which she/he lives.
- A graduating student will be an Effective Leader and Contributor who takes initiative, functions as a team member, makes sound moral judgments, and works in a global context.
- A graduating student will be a Life-Long Learner who appreciates and is curious about the world in which she/he lives.