- Current Schedule and Syllabi
- Admission Requirements
- Advisory Board
- Career Coaching
- Culminating Project
- Curriculum Theme Based Modules
- Executives in Residence
- Global Partnerships for Service
- In the News
- Departmental Strategic Plan
- Program Formats
- Program Goals and Outcomes
- Semester Outline
- Tuition and Financial Aid
- MAPS Alumni Board
- Sigma Beta Delta Honor Society
- CHEA Student Achievement
The MBA Oath
Upon completing the program each participant takes the MBA oath, which reads:
As a business leader I recognize my role in society and the world. Since my decisions and actions may affect and influence individuals and society as a whole, I promise that:
- I will act with utmost integrity and pursue my work and endeavors in an ethical manner.
- I will safeguard the interests of my stakeholders, co-workers, customers and the communities in which we operate.
- I will lead my professional life in good faith, guarding against decisions and behavior that may harm others.
- I will take responsibility for my actions, and I will represent the performance and risks of my organization accurately and honestly.
- I will develop both myself and others so that we collectively continue to grow and contribute to the well-being of society.
- I will strive to create sustainable economic, social, and environmental prosperity worldwide.
- I will be accountable to my peers and we will be accountable to each other for living by this oath.
This oath I make freely, and upon my honor.