- Current Schedule and Syllabi
- Admission Requirements
- Advisory Board
- Career Coaching
- Culminating Project
- Curriculum Theme Based Modules
- Executives in Residence
- Global Partnerships for Service
- In the News
- Departmental Strategic Plan
- Program Formats
- Program Goals and Outcomes
- Semester Outline
- Tuition and Financial Aid
- MAPS Alumni Board
- Sigma Beta Delta Honor Society
Ready for the Next Step?
Apply now, request more information, or schedule an appointment with us today.
The Weekend Master of Business Administration program at Mount Saint Mary’s University in Los Angeles is nationally recognized and respected, and leads other institutions with its innovative, module-based approach to learning. The theme-based modules are designed to empower ambitious working professionals with the tools they need to lead their organizations and manage the multitude issues confronted by today’s business leaders.
In these modules you will develop a more comprehensive view of how disciplines come together in a real business environment.
- Module 1 – Setting the Stage: Understanding the External Global Business Environment
- Module 2 – Designing the Organization’s Future: Internal Strategy
- Module 3 – Implementation of Strategy
- Module 4 – Culminating Consulting Project and Concentration
Once students are in Module 4, they can choose from the following MBA concentrations:
- Entrepreneurship and Social Entrepreneurship
- Organizational Leadership
- Project Management
Designed with busy professionals in mind, our Weekend MBA Program is a sixteen-month, weekend-only, program that is offered at our convenient Doheny campus in Downtown Los Angeles. Classes meet in-person on Saturdays and Sundays (from 8am to 5pm), every other weekend, allowing professionals and executives to work late hours during the week on their job assignments.