- Current Schedule and Syllabi
- Admission Requirements
- Advisory Board
- Career Coaching
- Culminating Project
- Curriculum Theme Based Modules
- Executives in Residence
- Global Partnerships for Service
- In the News
- Program Formats
- Program Goals and Outcomes
- Semester Outline
- Tuition and Financial Aid
- MAPS Alumni Board
- Sigma Beta Delta Honor Society
Ready for the Next Step?
Apply now, request more information, or schedule an appointment with us today.
The Hybrid MBA Program at Mount Saint Mary’s University offers students the same benefits as our Weekend and Online MBA Program, but with broader flexibility by combining on-campus and online courses during the weekday. Participants in this program can pivot between traditional, face-to-face class sessions while broadening their horizons in graduate business study within a leading online learning platform, Canvas. On-campus classes take place at the Mount’s Doheny campus, adjacent to downtown Los Angeles and the business and financial center.
The Evening Hybrid program maintains our innovative, theme-based modular approach to learning intact. Modules are designed to help business professionals integrate external business information with the strengths and opportunities of their organizations; and by blending business disciplines that are traditionally kept separate (i.e. marketing, finance, business law), students will develop a more comprehensive view of how disciplines come together in a real business environment.
- Module 1 – Setting the Stage: Understanding the External Global Business Environment
- Module 2 – Designing the Organization’s Future: Internal Strategy
- Module 3 – Implementation of Strategy
- Module 4 – Culminating Consulting Project and Concentration
Once students are in Module 4, they can choose from the following MBA concentrations:
- Entrepreneurship and Social Entrepreneurship
- Organizational Leadership
- Project Management
The program culminates in a final project addressing a challenge or opportunity in either your own organization or that of a student colleague.