- Admission Requirements
- Advisory Board
- Career Coaching
- Culminating Project
- Curriculum Theme Based Modules
- Executives in Residence
- Global Partnerships for Service
- In the News
- Departmental Strategic Plan
- Weekend MBA
- Program Goals and Outcomes
- Semester Outline
- Tuition and Scholarships
- CHEA Student Achievement
- MBA Referral Program
MBA Referral Program
We believe that current and former members of our community are uniquely positioned to identify driven, values-based, academically focused candidates who will enhance our outstanding student community and alumni network. If a student enrolls in the MBA program based on your referral, you are eligible to receive a referral gift. It’s our way of saying thank you for continuing to support the Mount’s MBA Program! The referral program has been successful and we hope you will continue to send high caliber business students our way.
- Referrals must be submitted prior to the student's application.
- Referrals are not valid for students who have already submitted applications, received admission offers, or enrolled in the program.
- The referral gift will be awarded after the referred student has enrolled and attended at least one class session.
- The referred student must enroll within one year from the date the referral is received by the admissions department for the referrer to receive the gift.