- Current Schedule and Syllabi
- Admission Requirements
- Advisory Board
- Career Coaching
- Culminating Project
- Curriculum Theme Based Modules
- Executives in Residence
- Global Partnerships for Service
- In the News
- Departmental Strategic Plan
- Program Formats
- Program Goals and Outcomes
- Semester Outline
- Tuition and Financial Aid
- MAPS Alumni Board
- Sigma Beta Delta Honor Society
In the News
Mount Saint Mary’s University unveils online MBA with all the benefits of its established on-campus MBA program
LOS ANGELES, Feb. 2, 2017 — All of the distinguishing qualities of Mount Saint Mary’s University’s traditional MBA program are now available online. Designed and developed by the Mount’s Department of Business Administration, the University’s Online MBA degree will deliver dynamic distance learning thanks to MSMU Online experts.
“We are thrilled that our well-respected MBA is now available to even more students in a scalable, browser-based format,” says Christian B. Teeter, EdD, director of Mount Saint Mary’s MBA program. “This new program elevates the online learning experience for graduate business students.”
Indeed, the program will feature all the defining characteristics of the Mount’s flexible weekend-format MBA program, including:
- An on-campus residency at the start of the program and foundational courses to
orient students to the rigors of graduate business education.
- A cohort-based learning model focused on developing new skills and refining problem-solving, communication and leadership abilities.
- Concentrations in Entrepreneurship, Organizational Leadership and Project Management.
- Access to career coaches and a Professional & Academic Resource Center.
- An optional China study tour led by expert business faculty, offering students exposure to global business in the world’s second-largest economy.
- And a signature, real-world consulting project in which students work with a company or nonprofit to solve a business problem, market a new product or service, or develop strategies for growth.
“We focus on developing the whole person through a principled and rigorous educational experience that produces exceptional professionals dedicated to organizational success and community service,” says Mark Alhanati, chair of Business Administration at Mount Saint Mary's. To learn more about Mount Saint Mary’s Online MBA, contact the University’s Office of Graduate Admission at email@example.com or 213.477.2800.
About Mount Saint Mary’s University Graduate Division
Mount Saint Mary’s provides year-round, flexible and online programs at the undergraduate and graduate level. Weekend, evening and graduate programs are offered to both women and men. Mount alums are engaged, active, global citizens who use their knowledge and skills to better themselves, their communities and the world. Graduate programs include: MBA; MFA in Creative Writing; MS in Education; MFA in Film & Television; MS in Health Policy & Management; MA in the Humanities; MS in Nursing; MS in Counseling Psychology; MA in Religious Studies; Doctor of Physical Therapy. msmu.edu/graduate