- Current Schedule and Syllabi
- Admission Requirements
- Advisory Board
- Career Coaching
- Culminating Project
- Curriculum Theme Based Modules
- Executives in Residence
- Global Partnerships for Service
- In the News
- Program Formats
- Program Goals and Outcomes
- Semester Outline
- Tuition and Financial Aid
- MAPS Alumni Board
- Sigma Beta Delta Honor Society
In the News
Fall 2017 Newsletter has arrived
We are pleased to announce the newest edition of the MBA Newsletter. We have worked very hard to curate content that you would enjoy and find beneficial.
A few highlights of this issue include:
- An interview with MAPs President Joy Bejarano, MBA’15 as she prepares to receive the MSMU 2017 Outstanding Alumna Award.
- An abstract of Dr. Jane Cruz’s recently published article, “Pilgrimage in Leadership”. In her paper, Dr. Cruz presents research on components of leadership dealing with personal patterns and opportunities for growth.
- Alumni Focus highlights Jason Aranda, RN, BSN, MBA’11 and how his MBA has helped further his career in healthcare.
- Student Focus interview with Jeff Trovinger, Cohort Semester One offers insight on what influenced his decision to come to the Mount.
- Former MAPs President Darcy Burke, MBA ’09 reflects on what the Mount means to her as she celebrates 30 years as a double Mount alum.
Additionally, you will find many other interesting articles, highlights and news items. Your feedback is highly valued. Please firstname.lastname@example.org with feedback and suggestions for future issues.