During the COVID-19 health emergency and in keeping with the Safer at Home protocols, Mount Saint Mary’s University is limiting access to our campuses. Please keep in mind the university is NOT CLOSED – we are limiting access to residential students and essential faculty and staff. Access to campus is thus limited to resident students, commuter students who may require instructional support, essential faculty and staff, designated vendors and approved guests. Non-essential visitors/guests will not be granted access to either campus.
- Current essential faculty and staff. Letter must be presented upon request.
- Resident students approved to remain on the Chalon Campus.
- Commuter students who may need to access to instructional support, i.e., computer labs, sim labs.
- Designated vendors and service providers performing essential campus functions (trash, DWP, etc.).
- Ride-sharing and food delivery drivers.
Resident Guests (Chalon Campus Only)
- Resident students are NOT permitted to have visitors or guests on campus. Contact Residence Life with any questions. Residents are free to leave and return to campus via personal vehicle or ride-share. Residents may also utilize food delivery services such as Uber Eats, Grubhub, etc. ALL ride-share and food delivery vehicles must sign in, and then be directed to the Circle.