We have established this community updates page for students, parents, alums, and visitors to our campuses. On this page, you will be able to access current plans and updates on the status of the campus as well as resources related to COVID-19 from local and federal experts. The health of our entire community remains a priority.
Recent updates include:
- In accordance with county and state public health guidelines and in consideration of the continued severity of the spread of the COVID-19 virus in our region, all classes will be taught remotely during the fall semester except for courses that the State of California has previously approved for essential workforce training. At Mount Saint Mary’s this includes some of our nursing and Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) courses that relate to simulations, practicums, and clinical placements.
- Our Fall 2020 Semester Plan - COVID-19 Response has been posted. This document will continue to be updated as additional decisions or guidance is provided, with dates and version numbers. This plan has been developed to provide guidance and information to students, faculty, staff, alumnae and visitors to our campuses, and has been developed in accordance with county and state public health guidelines and in consideration of the continued severity of the spread of the COVID-19 virus in our region.
- For the latest information on fall classes, students should visit Web Advisor or Student Planning in Self-Service through myMSMU.
- Campus locations remain open. However, only essential workers and the students approved for essential workforce training will be allowed on campus. No visitors will be allowed. See limited access policy for details.
- President has announced no tuition increase for all returning students for 2020-21 academic year.
For additional campus communications, please visit our Communications Page.