Mount Saint Mary’s University welcomes the opportunity to service all of our students. We have put together some information that we hope will be helpful to you as you decide if you will return to Mount Saint Mary's University to continue your educational journey.
Our REACTIVATION FORMS can be printed by choosing a program below.
- Associate Degree in Nursing Reactivation Form
- Traditional Undergraduate Transfer/Frosh Reactivation Form
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing Reactivation Form
- Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing Reactivation Form
- RN-BSN Reactivation Form
If you are reactivating your application for any of our three nursing programs you are also required to complete a Self Reporting Checklist. The Self Reporting Checklist must be submitted with your reactivation request. Please follow the link below to access the Self Reporting Checklist specific to the nursing program.
- Self Reporting Checklist Associate Degree in Nursing
- Self Reporting Checklist Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Self Reporting Checklist Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Please also feel free to click on Articulation Agreements. The Articulation Agreements page is one important resource that will help guide you through this process.
We welcome the opportunity to greet you personally on campus. Knowing whether the Mount is the place for you can only be determined by experiencing a TOUR of your own. Please call 1.800.999.9893 to schedule a visit.
We thank you for your continued interest in The Mount!