We’ve streamlined our transfer application process to make it quicker and easier. Just follow these steps and soon you’ll be a transfer applicant under consideration by our Admission Committee.
- Begin our MSMU application online:
- Write your application essay
- Add recommender's information
- Complete self-reporting information
- Pay your $50 application fee and submit: Take part in our Athenian App Days where participants receive fee waivers and decisions on the spot
- Have your official college transcripts sent to MSMU: We recommend requesting oficial digital transcripts be sent to email@example.com.
- Under 24 transferrable units? Submit official high school transcripts (official digital copies are recommended)
- Follow up with your reference and make sure they have submitted your letter of recommendation.
International students can contact Jacqueline Ha-Maki at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reapplicants no longer need to submit a PDF version of our application. Simply create an account as a first-time user.
We also welcome additional statements from applicants who believe their personal situation should be given further consideration by the Admission Committee.
Please email all documents to email@example.com. If you must submit physical copies, please mail to Mount Saint Mary’s University, ATTN: Office of Admission, 10 Chester Place, Los Angeles, CA, 90007.