Apply Now - Accepting Applications for Fall 2023
Standardized test scores are neither required nor considered for admission or merit scholarships.
Mount Saint Mary’s University specializes in experiential education – where students from all walks of life come together to work collaboratively with one another and a dedicated faculty on projects both inside and out of the classroom. Our student body and educators alike believe in the mission of helping others, so many of our internships and programs are designed to give back to our community – on both local and global levels.
Mount Saint Mary’s University welcomes your interest and application. As one of California’s top private colleges, we know you will find your future with us.
Our admissions’ policy which was adopted unanimously by the Board of Trustees in May 2018 is that any student who was born female or identifies as female is eligible for admission to our traditional undergraduate women’s university. A student with documents such as transcripts, standardized test scores, or FAFSA submissions, which include a gender designation that does not accurately reflect the student’s gender identity is encouraged to bring this to the attention of the admissions office at the time of application.
The following are the documents you will need for a complete application to Mount Saint Mary’s University:
- Complete application, which includes your personal statement. Both applications are FREE to submit.
- High School Transcript:
- You can request through your school's digital transcript system (such as Parchment, SCOIR, Naviance, etc.)
- Your counselor can email a copy directly to email@example.com
- Your school can mail an official version to Office of Admissions, 10 Chester Place, Los Angeles, CA 90007
- We do require official transcripts but will accept unofficial transcripts for this event. If admitted, you can send your official transcripts at a later date.
- One letter of recommendation
- SAT and/or ACT scores are neither required nor considered.
Don’t Miss Your Early Action Opportunity
Apply to Mount Saint Mary’s University by December 1 and you will receive your admission decision by January. Students have until May 1 to accept the Mount’s admission offer.
Reapplication for Previously Admitted or Returning Students
Students who were admitted to Mount Saint Mary's University within the past two years and decided not to enroll may complete our first-year reapplication form. Submitting an updated personal statement (250-500 words) is required. There is no reapplication fee and letters of recommendation are not required. If you have completed at least one semester of college courses, you must apply as a transfer student.