- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Accelerated Nursing Program
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- RN to BSN
- MSMU Mt. Sac RN to BSN
- Articulation Agreements
- Financial Aid
- International Students
- Meet Your Counselor
- Nursing Information Sessions
- Reactivation Requests
- Student Information Update
- Tuition and Fees
- Visit the Mount
Mount Saint Mary's University welcomes reactivation requests from prospective students who have previously applied to the University.
Our REACTIVATION FORMS can be printed by choosing a program below.
- Associate Degree in Nursing Reactivation Form
- Traditional Undergraduate Transfer/Frosh Reactivation Form
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing Reactivation Form
- Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing Reactivation Form
- RN-BSN Reactivation Form
If you are reactivating your application for any of our three nursing programs listed below, you are also required to complete a Self-Reporting Checklist. This document must be submitted with your reactivation request. Please follow the link below to access the Self-Reporting Checklist specific to the nursing program of your choice.
- Self Reporting Checklist Associate Degree in Nursing
- Self Reporting Checklist Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Self Reporting Checklist Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Please also feel free to click on Articulation Agreements. They are an important resource that will help guide you through this process.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you on campus. Knowing whether the Mount is the place for you can only be determined by experiencing a tour of your own. Please call 800.999.9893 to schedule a visit.
We thank you for your continued interest in the Mount!