Mt. SAC RN to BSN Program
The following are prerequisite requirements for all applications to the Mt. SAC RN to BSN program. Please review them by using the section below for more information.
Mt. SAC RN to BSN Prerequisites
Mt. SAC RN to BSN Prerequisites+-
Please submit the following for consideration into the Mt. SAC RN to BSN Program. Choose which Mt. SAC RN to BSN option is right for you (new or returning applicant) by clicking the appropriate section for more information.
Mt. SAC RN to BSN New Applicant Requirements+-
- Completed application- $50 application fee
- Official Transcript(s)
- Personal Statement- Submit 1 typewritten and double-spaced page addressing the following (maximum of 100 words total):
- Give one example of your leadership experience (limited to a maximum of 50 words)
- Give one example of your volunteer experience (limited to a maximum of 50 words)
Mt. SAC RN to BSN Reapplication Requirements+-
- Completed Reapplication
- Official updated transcripts- Submit official transcripts for courses completed after you last applied to the program
- Updated personal statement- Submit 1 typewritten and double-spaced page explaining what has changed since you last applied to the program
Questions about the waitlist policy at Mount Saint Mary's University? Please click the section below for more information.
Mt. SAC RN to BSN Applicant Waitlist Procedure+-
- If selected for the waitlist, it will be for the term to which you have applied
- Applicants will be moved from the waitlist to admit status by the RN to BSN department if space becomes available for the term to which you have applied
- Applicants will be notified when the waitlist is closed
- Applicants not removed from the waitlist after the closing of the cohort are welcome to reapply to the RN to BSN program
- Formerly waitlisted students will not be offered priority consideration for future file reviews
Students may not apply to more than one of our nursing programs within the same start term.
ATTN: Office of Admission
10 Chester Place
Los Angeles, CA 90007
Fax Number: 213-477-2569
Submit Electronic Documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions and Information email@example.com