- Accelerated BSN Program
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- RN to BSN Program
- BSN Program
- Articulation Agreements
- Financial Aid
- International Students
- Meet Your Counselor
- Nursing Information Sessions
- Student Information Update
- Tuition and Fees
Mt. SAC RN to BSN
Mount Saint Mary's University offers an innovative nursing degree program for Associate Degree in Nursing graduates of Mt. San Antonio College (Mt. SAC) in Walnut, CA.
The Mt. SAC RN to BSN program is taught 100% online and spans three semesters of full-time study. You'll complete 22 units of upper division nursing and 9 units of required General Studies (for a total of 31 MSMU units).
With only 50 positions available each fall semester, you'll want to apply as soon as possible. You'll take your general education course from our Weekend College, while your preceptorships will be held in local facilities nearby. As an admitted student to the Mt. SAC RN to BSN program, you will receive a complete class schedule before the semester begins.
Interested and want more information? Please email us at email@example.com today.
Minimum requirements for consideration are as follows:
- 2.8 cumulative GPA
- 2.5 cumulative science GPA (Human Anatomy, Human Physiology, Microbiology)
- Completion of all prerequisite requirements with a grade of C or better
Once you've completed your prerequisites (or are nearly complete), we invite you to submit your Mt. SAC RN to BSN degree program application. Here are some key dates to remember:
- For the spring term, your required documents must arrive at the Admission Office or be postmarked by November 16. The start date for the spring term is early January.
- For the fall term, your documents must arrive or be postmarked by April 1. The start date for the fall term is end of August.
As with all Mount nursing programs, our Mt. SAC RN to BSN Program is accredited by the Collegiate Commission on Nursing Education.