RN to BSN Program
The following are prerequisite requirements for all applications to the RN to BSN program. Please review them by using the section below for more information.
RN to BSN Prerequisites
RN to BSN Prerequisites+-
Here are the prerequisite requirement courses that need to be completed prior to applying to the program. Haven't completed some or all? Apply for the Pre-Nursing Option.
Please submit the following for consideration into the RN to BSN Program. Choose which RN to BSN option is right for you (new or returning applicant) by clicking the appropriate section for more information.
RN to BSN New Applicant Requirements+-
- Completed application- $50 application fee
- Official Transcript(s)
- AP Scores
- 2 references (academic or professional; official letterhead required)
- Personal Statement- Submit 2-3 typewritten and double-spaced pages addressing the following:
- Why do you want to attend the RN to BSN Completion Program at Mount Saint Mary’s University?
- What talents and qualities do you possess to make you a strong candidate for this program?
- What are your short and long-term goals?
- Have you encountered any educational challenges in the past?
- How have you planned financially and personally to be successful in the RN to BSN program?
RN to BSN Reapplication Requirements+-
- Completed Reapplication
- Official updated transcripts- Submit official transcripts for courses completed after you last applied to the program
- Updated personal statement- Submit 1 typewritten and double-spaced page explaining what has changed since you last applied to the program
Questions about the waitlist policy at Mount Saint Mary's University? Please click the section below for more information.
RN to BSN Applicant Waitlist Procedure+-
- If selected for the waitlist, it will be for the term to which you have applied
- Applicants will be moved from the waitlist to admit status by the RN to BSN department if space becomes available for the term to which you have applied
- Applicants will be notified when the waitlist is closed
- Applicants not removed from the waitlist after the closing of the cohort are welcome to reapply to the RN to BSN program
- Formerly waitlisted students will not be offered priority consideration for future file reviews
Students may not apply to more than one of our nursing programs within the same start term.
ATTN: Office of Admission
10 Chester Place
Los Angeles, CA 90007
Fax Number: 213-477-2569
Submit Electronic Documents to email@example.com
Questions and Information firstname.lastname@example.org