- Accelerated BSN Program
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- RN to BSN Program
- Traditional BSN Program
- Articulation Agreements
- Financial Aid
- International Students
- Meet Your Counselor
- Nursing Information Sessions
- Student Information Update
- Tuition and Fees
RN to BSN Program
Are you a registered nurse looking to take your career to the next level? The RN to BSN degree program at Mount Saint Mary's University is the program designed to help you reach your goals on your own terms.
No matter what your professional schedule, our RN to BSN program works around you, with a combination of in-person and online classes that fit your lifestyle. And you'll graduate in as little as three semesters of full-time study, so you can reap the rewards of your new degree more quickly than ever.
You'll take your general education courses from our Weekend College, while your preceptorships will be held during the week around times that you are available, at locations across Los Angeles. Best of all, we provide you with a complete schedule of classes prior to each semester, so you never have to rearrange your life or work around your education.
MSMU's RN to BSN degree program is designed for active nursing professionals just like you. Start in the fall or spring - it's up to you.
Learn more by emailing us today at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a personal response from your admission counselor to any questions you may have.
Minimum requirements for consideration are as follows:
- 2.8 cumulative GPA
- 2.5 cumulative science GPA (Human Anatomy, Human Physiology, Microbiology)
- Unencumbered, valid, active RN license in the state of California
- Completion of all prerequisite requirements with a grade of C or better
Once you've completed your prerequisites (or are nearly complete), we invite you to submit your RN to BSN Completion degree program application. Here are some key dates to remember:
- For the spring term, your required documents must arrive at the Admission Office or be postmarked by November 1. The start date for the spring term is early January.
- For the fall term, your documents must arrive or be postmarked by April 1. The start date for the fall term is end of August.
As with all Mount nursing programs, our RN to BSN Completion Program is accredited by the Collegiate Commission on Nursing Education.
Special RN to BSN Programs
Mount Saint Mary's University offers two special versions of our RN to BSN degree program. One is specifically designed for current students of Mt. San Antonio College (Walnut, CA); the other is for current employees of Kaiser Permanente. Please see the links in the navigational bar.
2018-2019 RN to BSN Cost Estimates
To learn more about the costs for the Mount's RN to BSN degree program, please visit our Tuition and Fees page.