- Accelerated BSN Program
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- RN to BSN Program
- BSN Program
- Articulation Agreements
- Financial Aid
- International Students
- Meet Your Counselor
- Reapplication Forms
- Nursing Information Sessions
- Student Information Update
- Tuition and Fees
Associate Degree in Nursing
If you're a working adult considering a future in nursing, we recommend Mount Saint Mary's University's Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) program. It's designed for working adults looking to complete their preparation as a Registered Nurse.
Established in 1992, the Mount's ADN program for working professionals features evening and weekend classes. Clinicals take place on Fridays and Saturdays, or Saturdays and Sundays, at various hospitals in greater Los Angeles.
Minimum requirements for consideration are as follows:
- 2.75 cumulative GPA
- 2.5 cumulative science GPA
- Completion of all prerequisite requirements with a grade of C or better
- T.E.A.S Exam score of 62% or higher
We encourage you to apply today to begin your nursing career. An Admission Counselor is available to answer your questions. Email us at email@example.com. Please be sure to include the specific nursing program of interest as well as start term of interest.
Once you've completed your prerequisites (or are nearly complete), we invite you to submit your ADN degree program application. Here are some key dates to remember:
- For the spring term, application opens June 1. Your required documents must arrive at the Admission Office or be postmarked by September 1. The start date for the spring term is early January.
- For the fall term, application opens January 1. Your documents must arrive or be postmarked by April 1. The start date for the fall term is end of August.
The Associate’s Degree in Nursing meets the standards for and has been approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, leading to a California Registered Nurse (RN) license. Students who wish to practice in a state other than California may or may not have additional requirements to complete prior to applying for the RN license. Mount Saint Mary’s University is in the process of researching program professional licensure standards in other states. Contact Dr. Beverley Brownell at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss additional requirements that may be needed to obtain an RN license in a state outside of California.
ADN Cost Estimates
To learn more about the costs for the Mount's Associate Degree in Nursing program, please visit our Program Charges page.