- Accelerated BSN Program
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- RN to BSN Program
- BSN Program
- Articulation Agreements
- Financial Aid
- International Students
- Meet Your Counselor
- Nursing Information Sessions
- Student Information Update
- Tuition and Fees
Accelerated BSN Program
Do you have a baccalaureate degree in another field, but are considering a career in nursing? Mount Saint Mary's University recommends our Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree program.
With both summer and fall program starts, the ABSN program is the perfect transition to a career in nursing. The degree program is limited to 40 students each term, so apply early for consideration. And "accelerated" means just that: the Mount's ABSN program speeds you to your goal in a shorter period of time, compared to traditional degree programs.
Minimum requirements for consideration are as follows:
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
- 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Completion of all prerequisite requirements with a grade of C or better
- Completion of Basic Math Exam
Once you've completed your prerequisites (or are nearly complete), we invite you to submit your ABSN degree program application. Here are some key dates to remember:
- For the summer term, your required documents must arrive at the Admission Office or be postmarked by October 15. The start date for the summer term is mid-May.
- For the fall term, your documents must arrive or be postmarked by March 1. The start date for the fall term is end of August.
An Admission Counselor is available to answer your questions. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include the specific nursing program of interest as well as start term of interest.
As with all Mount nursing programs, our Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree program is approved by the California Board of Registered Nurses and accredited by the Collegiate Commission on Nursing Education.
ABSN Cost Estimates
To learn more about the costs for the Mount's Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree program, please refer to our Program Charges page.