Exchange Application Procedures
All of the documents below must be submitted to our Director of International Student Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ISD (International Student Data) Form
- MSMU Exchange Application form
- A Copy of Your Current Home Institution’s Official Transcript (with English translation/certification if the transcript is not in English)
- A Copy of your/your parent/your sponsor’s Official Bank Statement (You must submit a bank statement that has a minimum of $11,000).
NOTE: If the account is not in your name, then the bank account holder must sign the Affidavit of Support section of the ISD Form.
***PLEASE DO NOT MAIL THE ORIGINAL BANK STATEMENT – You would need the original bank statement at the U.S. Embassy for your visa interview.
- Your TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo, or any in-house (your university’s) English proficiency score proof document
- A Copy of your Passport Biographical Information (Photo) page
*Due to health regulations, you must also submit the Health Service Required Documents listed below (Please bring ALL ORIGINAL HEALTH DOCUMENTS with you when you come to the US):
Photocopy of the following Immunizations:
- MMR Vaccine #1, #2 (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) two doses required or positive blood titers
- Meningococcal Vaccine (Menactra / MCV4)
- Tdap Vaccine (Tetanus, Diptheria, Pertussis) Additional TD booster required 10 years after Tdap Vaccine
- Varicella Vaccine #1, #2 (Chickenpox) two doses required or positive blood titers if you had the disease
- QuantiFERON TB-Gold or Chest X-Ray (Lab results or X-Ray results must be NEGATIVE and done within the past two years.)
Download and complete the following Health Forms:
- Health History Form - This document is to be completed by student. All information is confidential. If under the age of 18, a parent/legal guardian signature is required.
- Tuberculosis Form - This document is to completed by student and is a screening tool used to determine potential exposure to active Tuberculosis.