Director of International Student Services and Enrollment
The Application Process:
Traditional Undergraduate (TUG) Bachelor Programs (Women Only)
Traditional Undergraduate (TUG) NURSING Degrees - RN to BSN, ABSN, BSN (Co-Ed)
WEC (Weekend/Evening) PROGRAMS – Bachelor (Co-Ed)
- Complete the application
- Submit transcripts from all previously attended educational institutions, including high school (or equivalent) and colleges or universities. A complete Comprehensive Transcript Evaluation Report also must be submitted by an accredited international evaluation agency.
- Complete the International Student Data (ISD) Form. This form will be emailed to you when you submit your application.
- Submit your English proficiency scores, which must have been achieved within the last two calendar years. The minimum proficiency test score requirements are:
- TOEFL: 79 iBT (Our college CEEB code is 4493.)
- IELTS: Band 6.5
- Duolingo: 100
- ITEP: 3.8
- APIEL: 3
- PTE-A: 54
Note: Students who score 510 or higher on the Evidence Based Reading & Writing section of the SAT or have received a "C" grade or better in a college-level, non-ESL English composition course at an accredited U.S. college or university are exempt from the proficiency test score requirement.
You must submit the following additional documents to email@example.com to start on your SEVIS I-20 issuance process:
- A Copy of your MSMU Acceptance Letter
- A Copy of your Passport Biographical Information (Photo) Page
- A Copy of your/your parent/your sponsor’s Official Bank Statement (Please refer to your Estimated Program Expenses on the ISD Form)
- A Copy of your F-1 Visa Page (For F-1 SEVIS Transfers Only)
- A Copy of your I-94 (For F-1 SEVIS Transfers & Status Change to F-1 Applicants)
***If you are submitting your parent or your sponsor’s bank statement, then the bank account holder must sign the “Affidavit of Support” Section of the ISD Form.
For additional inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.