Graduate Learning Goals
A Mount St. Mary’s graduate student will…
- Demonstrate competence in techniques, concepts and knowledge specific to the area of study.
- Demonstrate the ability to access, analyze, synthesize and evaluate information effectively.
- Demonstrate research skills and methods through the ability to gather, document, investigate, analyze, interpret and evaluate information.
- Disseminate and communicate information effectively in oral and written form.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the implications of a diverse society to the profession and demonstrate the skills to address the moral and ethical challenges within the profession.*
* For graduate professional programs