Through a generous grant from a Mount alumna and the Lyrasis-Sloan Foundation Mass Digitization Project, several collections in the University Archives have been digitized and are freely available for viewing and downloading on the University Archives institutional repository.
- Yearbooks (1947 - current)
- Literary journals - including Inter-Nos, Westwords, Mount Voices and Audemus (1927-2010)
- Catalogs (1929 - current)
- Publications - including The Mount Magazine (1982 - current)
- Anthologies of college literature published by the Mount (1937, 1942, 1956)
- Student newspapers The View, The New View and The Oracle (1945-2009)
- Campus newsletters Chalon Student News and Doheny Happenings (1972 - current)
Selected photographs from the first 75 years of Mount history are available on the University Archives institutional repository. Collections include historic postcards from Chester Place, site of the Mount's Doheny Campus since 1962, and pictures and documents from the Bel Air Fire disaster in November, 1961.
Copyright to these assets is held by Mount Saint Mary’s University, which makes the material available to members of the Mount Community and qualified researchers. Please contact the University Archives for further information on publication.
Victoria McCargar, University Archivist
Charles Willard Coe Memorial Library - Chalon Campus
Mount Saint Mary’s University
310.954.4377 | email@example.com
12001 Chalon Road
Los Angeles, CA 90049
Charles Willard Coe Memorial Library
J. Thomas McCarthy Library