Chalon Learning Center
A Great Place to Study and Access Resources
- Enhance Your Understanding with Free Peer Tutoring
- Sign up for an individualized academic assessment
- Seek assistance for Disability Support Services
- Utilize our Graduate and Professional Library
- Sign Up Early for Academic Writing Support
- See our Faculty Analytical Skills Tutor
- Attend a Study Skills Workshop
- SPR Academic Manual Link
Location & Main Phone
Humanities Building H207
12001 Chalon Road
Los Angeles, CA 90049
Hours of Operation for
Fall - Spring Semesters
Monday – Thursday:
8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday’s: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Chalon Learning Center is the home base for the Learning Assistance Programs (LAP), offering a choice selection of academic support services. These resources are customized to equip students for success when they are actively pursued and exercised. Enjoy a warm, welcoming environment to study and complete coursework. The Center is the access point for Disability Support Services and the Federal TRIO program, known as the Institute for Student and Academic Enrichment (ISAE). Drop in the Chalon Learning Center or schedule a visit.