- Prospective Students
- Continuing Students
- Alternative Financing Options
- Alternative Loans
- Cost Calculator
- How To Keep My Eligibility
- Institution Complaint Process
- Office and Staff Information
- Student Employment
- Student Financing Online Forms
How to Apply
To apply for Financial Aid for the 2015-16 academic school year, please follow the steps listed below:
1. You may apply for financial aid at the same time you apply for admission to Mount Saint Mary’s University. Apply for financial aid by completing the 2015-2016 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) after January 1, 2015. On your FAFSA, please fill in MSMU's Federal School Code: 001243, so that we may receive your information electronically.
- File your FAFSA online at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- Please note that if you apply online, a PIN will be required. Click here to obtain a PIN.
- If you have applied for financial aid during the previous academic year, you should renew your FAFSA online or by a paper renewal application. Click here for more information.
Click here for Types of Financial Aid.