Skip to Main Content

How to Apply

Associate Degree in Nursing

To apply for Financial Aid for the 2015-16 academic school year, please follow the steps listed below:

  1. You may apply for financial aid at the same time you apply for admission to Mount Saint Mary’s University. Apply for financial aid by completing the 2015-2016 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) after January 1, 2015. On your FAFSA, please fill in MSMU's Federal School Code: 001243, so that we may receive your information electronically.
  2. If you are a California Resident, you may apply for a Cal Grant by submitting a Cal Grant GPA Verification Form.
    • If you have completed at least 16 units and less than 24 cumulative units of credit at an accredited Community College you may be considered for a Competitive Cal Grant B.
    • If you have completed at least 24 semester college units (36 quarter units), you may be considered for a Competitive Cal Grant A or Cal Grant B.
    • The Cal Grant application deadline is March 2.
    • If you are currently receiving a Cal Grant from another school, you will need to transfer your Cal Grant to Mount Saint Mary's University .
    • For more information, please call the California Student Aid Commission at (888) CA-Grant or visit their website at

More information.