- Prospective Students
- Continuing Students
- Alternative Financing Options
- Alternative Loans
- How To Keep My Eligibility
- Institution Complaint Process
- Office and Staff Information
- Student Employment
- Student Financing Online Forms
How to Apply
Associate Degree in Nursing
To apply for Financial Aid for the 2015-16 academic school year, please follow the steps listed below:
- You may apply for financial aid at the same time you apply for admission to Mount Saint Mary’s University. Apply for financial aid by completing the 2015-2016 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) after January 1, 2015. On your FAFSA, please fill in MSMU's Federal School Code: 001243, so that we may receive your information electronically.
- File your FAFSA online at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- Please note that if you apply online, a PIN will be required. Obtain a PIN.
- If you have applied for financial aid during the previous academic year, you should renew your FAFSA online or by a paper renewal application. Click here for more information on renewing your FAFSA.
- If you are a California Resident, you may apply for a Cal Grant by submitting a Cal Grant GPA Verification Form.
- If you have completed at least 16 units and less than 24 cumulative units of credit at an accredited Community College you may be considered for a Competitive Cal Grant B.
- If you have completed at least 24 semester college units (36 quarter units), you may be considered for a Competitive Cal Grant A or Cal Grant B.
- The Cal Grant application deadline is March 2.
- If you are currently receiving a Cal Grant from another school, you will need to transfer your Cal Grant to Mount Saint Mary's University .
- For more information, please call the California Student Aid Commission at (888) CA-Grant or visit their website at www.csac.ca.gov.