Skip to Main Content

How to Apply

Accelerated Degree in Nursing

To apply for Financial Aid for the 2010-11 academic school year, please follow the steps listed below:

  1. You may apply for financial aid at the same time you apply for admission to Mount Saint Mary’s University. Apply for financial aid by completing the 2010-2011 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) after January 1, 2010. On your FAFSA, please fill in MSMU's Federal School Code: 001243, so that we may receive your information electronically.  

Please note that if you apply online, a PIN will be required. Click here to obtain a PIN.

If you have applied for financial aid during the previous academic year, you should renew your FAFSA online or by a paper renewal application. Click here for more information.

Click here for Types of Financial Aid.