- Prospective Students
- Continuing Students
- Alternative Financing Options
- Alternative Loans
- How To Keep My Eligibility
- Institution Complaint Process
- Office and Staff Information
- Student Employment
- Student Financing Online Forms
How to Apply
Traditional Undergraduate Program
To apply for Financial Aid for the 2010-11 academic school year, please follow the steps listed below:
1. Complete the 2010-2011 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) after January 1, 2010. On your FAFSA, please fill in MSMU's Federal School Code: 001243, so that we may receive your information electronically.
- If you have applied for financial aid during the previous academic year, you should renew your FAFSA online.Click here for more information.
- Please note that if you apply online, a PIN will be required. If you don't remember your PIN, please click here for more information.
2. If you are not already receiving a Cal Grant, we strongly recommend you complete a Cal Grant Verification Form with the Registrar's Office. For more information, please visit www.csac.ca.gov.
Cal Grant deadline is March 2.
Click here for Types of Financial Aid.