- Prospective Students
- Continuing Students
- Alternative Financing Options
- Alternative Loans
- How To Keep My Eligibility
- Institution Complaint Process
- Office and Staff Information
- Financial Aid Online Forms
How to Apply
To apply for Financial Aid for the 2010-11 academic school year, please follow the steps listed below:
1. Apply for financial aid by completing the 2010-2011 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) after January 1, 2010. On your FAFSA, please fill in MSMU's Federal School Code: 001243, so that we may receive your information electronically.
- Renew your FAFSA online at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
Please note that if you apply online, a PIN will be required. Click here to obtain a PIN.
Click here for Types of Financial Aid.