- Prospective Students
- Continuing Students
- Alternative Financing Options
- Alternative Loans
- Cost Calculator
- How To Keep My Eligibility
- Institution Complaint Process
- Office and Staff Information
- Student Employment
- Student Financing Online Forms
How to Apply
Associate Degree in Nursing, How to Apply
To apply for Financial Aid for the 2010-2011 academic school years, please follow the steps listed below:
- Apply for financial aid by completing the 2010-2011 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) after January 1, 2010. On your FAFSA,please fill in MSMU's Federal School Code: 001243, so that we may receive your information electronically.
- If you are not receiving a Cal Grant, we strongly recommend you complete a Cal Grant Verification Form with the Registrar's Office. For more information, please visit the California Student Aid Commission's website at www.csac.ca.gov.
Cal Grant deadline is March 2.
Click here for Types of Financial Aid.