- Academic Advisement & Study Away
- Undergraduate Bachelor Programs
- Professional and Academic Resource Center (PARC)
- Learning Resources
- Financial Aid
- NEH Grant Experience
- University Catalogs
- Research with Human Subjects
- Study Away
- Tuition and Fees
- Professional Licensure Requirements
- The Honors Program
Professional and Academic Resource Center (PARC)
Meet us at The PARC!
The PARC is a centralized physical space for all students of the Graduate Division and Weekend/Evening College to gather, study and engage in group work.
Our Associates are here to support your academic and professional growth by providing assistance with:
- Writing: Brainstorming, grammar, punctuation, citation, coherent argument, revision
- Statistics: Statistical methods, running analyses, using SPSS
- Research Methods: Research questions, survey design
- Career Advising: Resume development, mock interviews, assessment, job search strategies
- Thesis Support: Organizational structure, time management
- Resource Books
- Study Space
We aim to help you become lifelong learners by supporting the learning process for academic and professional growth. So, for instance, while we assist you with grammar, academic tone, citations and other writing-related concerns, we do not edit or proofread your work as that undermines the educational process. The same holds true for assistance in other areas as well. Our mission is to provide you with the tools to identify errors and make revisions on your own.
To schedule an appointment, RSVP for a workshop, or access our online resources, please visit us at the PARC on the MSMU portal: https://mountsaintmarysuniversi.sharepoint.com/sites/MYMSMU/academics/PARC
Location: Doheny, Building 10, Room 201
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 8: p.m.
Friday - Sunday 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.