ADT Information at The Mount
Mount Saint Mary’s University, Los Angeles accepts the Transfer Associate of Arts (AA-T) and Associate of Science (AS-T) degrees from the California Community Colleges towards specific MSMU degrees. For more information about the Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT) program in California, visit www.adegreewithaguarantee.com.
Mount Saint Mary’s University, Los Angeles accepts the following ADT degrees towards MSMU degrees (click the MSMU degree below to see the degree plan):
If you have been awarded or are pursuing an AA-T or AS-T degree from your California Community College and wish to transfer to Mount Saint Mary’s University, Los Angeles, you must:
- have earned or are completing an approved Associate Degree for Transfer (AA-T or AS-T) at the time you apply;
- have completed a minimum of 60 semester or 90 quarter CSU- transferable units
- have completed a minimum of 18 semester or 27 quarter units in a major or area of emphasis and an approved set of general-education requirements (CSU GE-Breadth or IGETC);
- have earned a grade of “C” or better in all courses required for the major
- submit your application for admission to Mount Saint Mary’s University by the published deadline
- submit all requested transcripts and documents by published deadlines
- meet MSMU admission eligibility requirements for the programs to which you are applying
- comply with any other prescribed admission requirements
For more information or to apply to Mount Saint Mary’s University, Los Angeles, visit our request information form.