Academic Advisement & Study Away
“empower and educate the whole student”
The Academic Advisement Department promotes the student’s exploration by supporting the understanding of educational pathways at the Mount, clarifying important policies with procedures, and is an essential academic resource for guidance towards graduation.
We support student academic success and achievement by:
- Individual academic advising sessions
- Strategies to aid in academic success
- Academic resource for LACE G.E. criteria, major and minor exploration and study away possibilities
- Partnerships with campus wide departments to bolster student success
- Pre Nursing workshops to facilitate nursing goals
- Provides transfer resources regarding transferability of courses to the Mount
We support veteran or active service members in pursuit of their academic goals. For more information, visit our veteran services resources. For active duty military, service members are encouraged to contact their Educational Service Officer (ESO) or command counselor prior to applying for admission or enrolling at the university.
We look forward to meeting with you and exploring your goals.
Academic Advisement & Study Away Department
Office Hours and Contact Information
Chalon: Humanities Building, Room 401 Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., 310.954.4070
Doheny: Student Services Building 745, Room 211 Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., 213.477.2577