Event Planning Forms
Please upload your set-up request form/s to your confirmed event on 25Live at least 7 days prior to your event date. If you have a complicated set-up request that spans across campus or multiple days for your event, please schedule a meeting with the Office of University and External Events to discuss and review your set-up needs.
The Mount requires events hosted by a third party to provide proof of liability insurance along with an endorsement letter. If you have your own insurance, we do require that you have the University named as an additional insured and include an endorsement letter. View our insurance coverage requirements .
If you do not have your own insurance, you may purchase event coverage through Mount Saint Mary's by following the steps below.
- Follow this link and go the Quick Quote tab
- Select the State - California
- Select the Institution - Mount Saint Mary’s University
Pool and Fitness Center Waiver
Because of the liability of our pools and fitness centers, please take the following steps to obtain usage permission:
- Inform Mark Spellmire, Director of Sports and Wellness (Chalon) at firstname.lastname@example.org or 310.954.4452 or Lindsay Connors, Assistant Director of Sports and Wellness (Doheny) at email@example.com or 213.477.2674 that you would like to use the pool and/or fitness center.
- Lifeguard: If you are using the pool and bringing non-Mount guests (relatives, friends, kids), you will need to hire a lifeguard. Please email the lifeguard certificate to Mark Spellmire (Chalon pool) or Lindsay Connors (Doheny pool).
- Guest Waiver: All guests (non-Mount faculty or staff) will need to sign the guest waiver to use the pool and/or fitness center. If under 18 years of age, a parent/guardian will need to sign the waiver. All waivers should be emailed to the Fitness Center Staff prior to your group arriving.
- Professional Staff: If the event takes place outside of our normal operating hours, you will be required to hire a Fitness Center staff member to be on site during the requested usage time.
Student Clubs and Organizations
Mount Saint Mary’s aims to promote a lively and varied social life within our community. Student events play an important role in Mount Saint Mary’s campus life. The principal goal of a student event should be to enhance campus life. The following guidelines are intended to facilitate such events safely and in accordance with Mount Saint Mary’s policies. Students wishing to register and host events on campus are encouraged to make responsible choices while minimizing high-risk behaviors.
To help students host responsible and safe events, Mount Saint Mary’s requires that student events held on campus be requested through the Office of Women’s Leadership and Student Involvement. Contact the Office of Women's Leadership at firstname.lastname@example.org or 310.954.4350 for Chalon, 213.477.2983 for Doheny.